30 November 2009

A bunch of randomness

I'm letting you continue on with last week's one stamp challenge. Have fun! I'm travelling this week so may not comment right away.

Remember, I have a calendar class at Scrappers' Anonymous on Sunday. Call and sign up! Also, I'm doing a calendar class at Crafty Capers in January. More January/February classes will be announced soon!

Love Beate's weekend sketch challenges so did a couple this weekend. Thanks Beate!
This is for #108.

And this is for #107 (playing a little catch up!). This is for Dawn and Jane's 'thankful' Chicka Challenge.


Have a fantastically (is that a word?) creative week! I'll be away from my crafts so do a little extra for me!

And my team, the Saskatchewan Roughriders, lost the Grey Cup yesterday in the last seconds...due to a silly penalty. I was in mourning today... :(. I'm not dwelling...really I'm not.... did I mention I was almost in tears? ;)

Glenda

Card details:
108
Stamps: A Muse Retro Martini and Happy Birthday mix
Paper: A Muse Palm, Black Petite Gingham, Blackberry Shimmer Couture, white and black card stock
Ink: Memento Tangelo, A Muse black dye ink
Accessories: A Muse pearls, Spica pens, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, paper piercer

107 & chicka
Stamps: A Muse Big Thanks
Paper: A Muse Robin's Egg Blue and Onyx Plain and Onyx Damask Shimmer Couture, white
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, SU! Cool Caribbean
Accessories: A Muse pearls, A Muse white sheer ribbon, Creative Memories flower, SU! button, sponge

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are on a roll girl. Love the martini card ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}