19 September 2009

A Muse Lounge Fall PJ Party - Geeta's Challenge


Geeta's challenge is to make a card based on your favorite tv show/series starting up this fall.  This was tough for me as I don't watch a lot of TV shows.  However, there is a new one that has just started up called Defying Gravity - perfect for a SciFi geek like me.  Enjoying it so far...

I know - really my Earth should be blue cause most of the Earth is water and I love the ocean... but the blue just didn't work cause I had to have a blue background.

Hope you have a chance play a long with some or all of the PJ challenges in the A Muse Lounge

Go be creative!

Glenda

Card details: 
Stamps:  A Muse Rocket and Enjoy the Ride 

Paper: A Muse Blueberry, Green Madeira and Papaya, white card stock
Ink:  A Muse black dye ink
Accessories:  Paper piercer, Cadmium Yellow Copic, button, A Muse twinkle stickers, Quickie glue pen, glitter, button, 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches, white gel pen

5 comments:

  1. ooh - very cool! love the bling ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for that show!! I've been watching it, but haven't been too impressed. It's a cool concept, just kinda slow for me. Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome, I love the rocket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha... very fun. You should try Big Bang Theory - premiere is tomorrow - you would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! What a cute rocket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}