24 August 2009

Random Amusing Challenge #36

Greetings all! This will be a quick post as I have a million things to do....sigh. The challenge this week is to make a frame on your card. I like how my card turned out... even though the photo is crooked and I forgot to put some glitter on it. I just got the retro martini (can you believe it took me this long to buy it?) as well as the sentiment so had fun with them. Hope you get a chance to play along this week. If you do, leave a comment here so I can check it out. Please try to use a little A Muse on your card - not mandatory but preferred. If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword GRAC36. Thanks to Lindsay (first time!!! welcome!), Kerry and Cheiron for playing last week.

Also, if you haven't already done so, sign up for my Cupcake Birthdays class at Scrappers' Anonymous on Saturday. Details are here. Just posted my September classes too!

Have a great week. Hope you get time to be creative, at least in some small wake. Glenda

Card details:

Stamps: A Muse retro martini, birthdays are the best and circle from the clear frames set
Paper: A Muse Swiss Red and Madeira Red, vanilla and black card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, SU! ruby red
Accessories: A Muse Swiss Red and black sheer ribbon, Twinkle sticker (coloured with a Copic - YG97), Marvy blue scallop circle punch, SU! modern label punch, Fiskars rectangle punch, sponge

1 comment:

  1. I love the card!!! It is awesome, I love the color combination. Here is mine for this week: http://kerryischilling.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-mood-for.html

    Thanks and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}