08 March 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge 71

Thanks to Sharon for this fabulous sketch. I've been stamping a lot today cause I have several birthday cards to make. This card is for my BFF Deanne (she is also a fellow stamping addict) - it's her BD this week.This is a quick post as I have to go do some house cleaning and laundry... I was in Singapore last week for work so have a few things to catch up on...

Here are some orchids growing on the grounds of my hotel... aren't they gorgeous! Had a good trip but it was really quick. Happy to be home and looking forward to the next trip. I love to travel and I love being at home too. Travelling for work is definitely better than being in the office!

Check back tomorrow for my Random Amusing Challenge.

Happy Sunday... Glenda

Card details
Stamps: A Muse Cupcake Builder, You are the Friend
Paper: A Muse Pink Chiffon, white, brown and green card stock
Ink: VersaMagic Cloud White, SU! Chocolate Chip
Accessories: A Muse White Sheer Ribbon, Copic Markers, Stickles, paper piercer, Scallop Blade on Marvy Paper Trimming Buddy, white gel pen and SU! button

4 comments:

  1. I love those orchids, they are beautiful. Welcome home! Very pretty card, can't wait until the challenge tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch -- love those scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Glenda. The little button is so cute! Hope you had happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your card, Glenda! Those flowers look good enough to smell!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}