14 March 2009

Couple of challenges

Hi all - just a quick post to play along with a couple of challenges. As promised, here is my card for the A Muse Lounge Challenge #3 - make a spring card. Love the Swing Girl...as I may have mentioned before. The second card is for Kristina Werner's Colour Inspiration #45 - black, white and grey. Didn't have a lot of grey around so had to improvise with some silver. Hard for me to leave all of that white space but I hear Julie Ebersole in my head... white space is good! She is the queen of white cards.

Thanks for stopping by... looking for my Random A Musing Challenge? Here it is. Will have another one on Monday.

Have a great weekend...Glenda

Card details:
Spring
Stamps: A Muse Swing Girl, Fence, Grass, Happy Day hc
Paper: A Muse Pink Chiffon, Lime, white and black
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, VersaColor Lime, SU! Old Olive
Accessories:
Copic Markers, A Muse Sheer Black ribbon, Fiskars scallop border punch, Creative Impressons brads, SU! button

Black, white and grey
Stamps: A Muse You are the Friend
Paper: A Muse Vintage Black, white and black card stock, random scrap of silver
Accessories: A Muse Black and White Sheer ribbon, Paper Studio Clip, SU! double rectanlge punch, Marvy Trimming Buddy scallop blade

4 comments:

  1. Love these cards Glenda, especially the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Swing Girl, so I love your card. I also like the black and white card as well. It just proves simple is elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Glenda! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}