23 November 2008

A sparkly sketch

For Heather's share your spark fridays and Jen's sketch for you to try...

Heather's challenge was to use letters as the focal point of the card.

For those of you who don't know yet... red is my favourite colour and red, white and black is one of my favourite colour combinations.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I must get off this computer quickly and get some housework done!

Take care....G

Card details:
Stamps: SU! Antique Alphabet
Paper: A Muse Madeira Red, white, black
Ink: A Muse black, SU! real red
Ribbon: A Muse grosgrain red and black
Button: of unknow origin, came from my Splitcoast Stamper's Divine Secret Sibling (SCS DSS)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful design, Glenda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this colour combination too!! Your card is awesome!!!! Great job! Thanks for the plug about my blog candy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is really a great card! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}