11 April 2024

green & blue

Happy Thursday and welcome another Seize the Birthday Challenge! Our challenge this week is chosen by the wonderful and talented Nancy and it is green plus one other colour. I love green so this was an easy one for me.  I particularly like green and blue together.  However, I did so many different green and blue cards and none of them quite worked for me. Finally came up with this one that I'm mostly ok with - lol.


Be sure to head over to the blog to welcome our new Surprise Party Guest for April and May, Jolanda Johnston, and recent winner Melanie. Check out the great designs by the rest of the team too.



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday - 4¼" x 5½" 
Stamps: Mama Elephant
Inks: Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn, Distress Uncharted Mariner, SU Lucky Limeade
Paper: white card stock, Distress Heavy Stock
Accessories: EK Success circle punches, Honeybee Gems, Simon Says Stamp Jazz Dance Stencil

9 comments:

  1. Glenda, I really like the graphic design of your card with all the circles...dotted and dashed and in blue...goes great with green!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, this is a great graphic card. Lovely card. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure why, but when your card showed up on my screen, I thought that this card would be a great masculine card. I so often look for those ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun and fab, Glenda! I love your graphic designs. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of this, some of those circles remind me of the stitching on baseballs, my second passion behind card making! Thanks for having me join you as a surprise party guest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun design and the wholesome green. Great card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of this stencil Glenda and love it in the greens, great graphic card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Glenda. This is perfect for a masculine card. Love your stenciling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}