25 January 2024

krafty

Welcome crafty friends! At Seize the Birthday this week, Colleen has chosen the theme kraft plus another colour. I love using kraft so whipped up two cards with different colours.



Be sure to stop by the blog and give some love to the team as well as our Surprise Party Guest Loll. Hope you can play along with us.


Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday to you 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Inks: Distress Aged Mahogany, Versafine Black
Paper: white, red and kraft card stock
Accessories: white pearls, Simon Says Stamp Brilliant Gifts die, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

Happy Birthday
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, 
Inks: Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Versafine Black
Paper: white and kraft card stock, Distress watercolour paper
Accessories: MFT Stitched Rectangle die, Honey Bee Cone Flower dies, gems

11 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Glenda. LOVE those dark red presents with the dotty embossing. And your layered turquoise flower is gorgeous. It's been fun joining being your SPG! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fun! I am partial to the flower in aqua :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed both of these cards. The creativeness of the card with the gifts that are emvbossed and the beautiful flower in teal as standouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love both your cards Glenda. The red presents with the white ribbon are pretty. That aqua bloom on the kraft is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are wonderful! I thought I was going nuts as I saw the turquoise one in the blog and then today it was the pretty packages. Well done and keep the faith! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda, you really outdid yourself this time. When I first saw the line of gifts I fell in love and thought that was just amazing, then I scrolled and saw your beautiful flower...gush!! Both cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glenda two beautiful CAS cards. The red is so striking with the kraft and the blue is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love both the cards, and they both look gorgeous! The red one looks luxurious and the blue one looks so charming! Great cards, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Glenda, I think I have a present die like that one, the dotty embossing adds so much to it. Love the blue and kraft floral too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A glorious two-fer!!! And I think I own most of these supplies to recreate yours. Love the presents but I'm really drawn to the colors in your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fabulous cards, Glenda! I reckon there'd be luxurious gifts inside those packages 😆. Love the aqua flower too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}