15 September 2023

Color Hues - Lindsey's Legacy Hop

Hey crafty friends,

Today, I'm honoured to be joining a very special challenge with the team at Color Hues!  

In conjunction with their normal colour challenge, The Color Hues Design Team and a few guests (like me), from their sister challenge Seize the Birthday, are participating in a Blog Hop! 

Collectively as a team, we are hopping in memory of our dear friend, fellow card maker, and Design Team member, Lindsey Martin-Penny, who sadly passed away last year from a rare and aggressive form of ovarian cancer.  

The purpose of this hop will be to honor Lindsey, celebrate her life and all that she loved, as well as spread the word to raise funds for Clear Cell Ovarian Cancer Research.  

How can you Help? You can find all the fabulous details and the start of the hop HERE!

In honor of Lindsey, the team has created a variety of cards using her favourite colour combo of Purple and Red. (I love these colours too!) Lindsey was a team mate but also a friend - was so fortunate to be able to meet her & her husband a few times in person. Miss her a lot.... I made a card in her honour that I know she'd appreciate.



Thanks so much for joining us!

Take care,
Glenda

p.s. This is one of two posts that I've done today in honour of Lindsey. Here's the other one.

4 comments:

  1. This is perfect and a wonderful tribute to Lindsey! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, what a fab card you've made in the CH colors! I also love the cocktail design on your tribute post. I was never fortunate enough to know Lindsey, but from much of what I've read, she would have been someone I'm drawn to. I'm so very sorry for you loss and appreciate that you joined the CH challenge honoring her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guaranteed Lindsey would love this favourite colours/favourite beverages card, Glenda! Wonderful to have you joining us!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. She would absolutely have loved this card!!!!! And the sentiment. LOL!!!! Beautifully done Glenda. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}