09 February 2023

interesting initials

It's my turn to pick them theme at Seize the Birthday! I was trying to find something unique for a theme so I chose something fun and personal - use your initials

For example - my initials are GJW so I could use things such as green, garden, jungle, jars, water, waves, etc.You can also use your first and last initial or perhaps all three, as a few of our Design Team Members have done. Lots of options, so I hope you have some fun with it!  

I have used all three - G (green), J (jewels) & W (waves)

We have Stephanie joining us as our regular Surprise Party Guest and Melanie Hungerford as our previous overall winner. Check out the blog for all of the fabulous designs.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a terrific day,
Glenda

Card details:
Wishing You the Best Birthday - 4.25"x5.25"
Stamps: Hero Arts Let's Celebrate (I seem to have a thing for this set lately)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, Versafine Black
Paper: vellum, white & black card stock, Distress heavy stock
Accessories: Honeybee gems, Tim Holtz dies, EK Success corner rounder punch, Taylored Expressions blending brushes, Altenew Ribbon Waves 3D embossing folder

9 comments:

  1. This challenge is so much fun, Glenda. I'm so happy I got to play as Surprise Party Guest! I love your take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, thanks for the fun challenge. This is so pretty with all of the elements of your initials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Topping and wonderful card. The background is wonderful. Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that great green background, such a fantastic card. I really had fun with your challenge, thanks so much for having me as your party guest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit that is was a fun challenge and I loved that you chose all three of your initials. You over achiever you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda, first thank you for a very unique and fun challenge, one of a kind and it was fun to do! You mastered the card with all three initials, that is pretty astounding also. I came up with one, and went with it! Ha ha. Thanks again, I loved making this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the waves and shades of green in this Glenda, awesome use of all 3 of your initials! This was such a fun challenge, thankyou, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a very fun and unique challenge, Glenda, so thanks for that! I love your choice of words - and that very cool looking background in your card. What a neat background for those funky floral die cuts! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of all your initials, Glenda, and a fun challenge. Love those funky flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}