09 October 2022

Case me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

'Tis the season for Case me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton. I'm always thrilled when Michelle invites me back! All the details on this fun project are here.

It's always a challenge to pick a card to CASE as Michelle is so talented and I love so may of her cards. This is card I made...


The card that I CASEd is this one layer CAS beauty...


Head on over to Michelle's blog to see her creation and what card of mine she chose to CASE!


Thanks again Michelle!
To all of my Canadian friends, hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving long weekend whether you are celebrating with friends & family or just chillin'.
Glenda

Card details:
Merry Christmas - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: A Muse - snowflakes; PTI - sentiment
Paper: white card stock
Ink: Versafine Black, Distress Oxide Broken China, Hero Arts white ink
Accessories: clear embossing powder, gems

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Glenda! Michelle sent me your way and I couldn't wait to see the card you'd CASE! One layer cards are really what we want at Christmas - but it's so hard to stop! You've accomplished it beautifully!
    =] Michele [with one L]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft, elegant card - I love it! Thanks so much for being my guest :) (And sorry it's taken me so long to comment here - blogger won't let me log in on my phone!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}