21 December 2021

Case me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

Happy holiday season crafty friends! I am thrilled once again to be joining the super talented Michelle Lupton in her Case me a Christmas Card series this year. I'm always honored to join her as I know she has some very high profile card makers playing along. I haven't made a lot of Christmas cards over the past few years (I have shifted to sending New Year cards) so playing along with Michelle always challenges me to get in the Christmas card making spirit.

A little bit from Michelle bit about the series:
"From October to December, I will link to a series of guest cardmakers on my blog. I will CASE one of their cards, and they will CASE one of mine! CASE stands for either Copy And Share Everything, or Copy And Selectively Edit. It's about getting inspiration from cardmaking friends, but making a new card that is our own. And, of course, the card we each make has to be a Christmas card!"

This is the card from Michelle that I CASEd so my card ended up being very non-traditional Christmas colours and patterns.


This is the card I CASEd:


Be sure to head over to Michelle's blog to see her fabulous creation and to find out all about the background of this very fun series.


All the best to you and your loved ones for 2022.  Here's hoping it's brighter!
Take care & thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
Have a beautiful Christmas - 5.75"x4"
Stamp: Retired A Muse
Inks: Catherine Pooler Paradise Found inks & Versafine black
Paper: white card stock
Accessories: TCW Cosmic Swirl stencil, SU! gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}