01 August 2021

yellow & pink

I'm thrilled that I'm able to play along with Color Hues Challenge!  It's not really a matter of time - it's a matter of me just getting organized to photograph the card and do the post. I seem to be very good at getting the card done but missing the deadline. I was so determined to get a card done for this challenge that I am doing one that involves pink (and you know how I feel about pink).


Hope you have a great week.  It's a holiday Monday for us so looking forward to some more down time.
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
Hello there 
Stamps: Taylored Expressions / Lori Craig
Ink: Distress Oxides, Distress Ink, Versafine Black
Paper: Distress Heavy Stock
Accessories: Hero Arts stencil, A Muse yellow gems, Taylored Expressions blending brushes

4 comments:

  1. I love this bold stencil and the bright pink just pops! The addition of the yellow gems is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you came and played at Color Hues with this gorgeous stencilled card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you joined us, especially with the beauty of a card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was tickled to see that you were first this time at Color Hues. I honestly had set an alarm for you on my phone to remind you two days before it ended.LOL I just love your card! The grey was just the perfect third color to give the card some pop. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}