27 November 2020

pink & brown

How did it get to be the end of November? So hard to believe. Hope you are all doing well & staying safe.

Playing along with Color Hues pink & brown challenge.  I was going to pass on this one but then I realized I had pink and brown alcohol ink... that would make things easier (take out most of the thinking part of card making - lol).


Happy Thanksgiving to my American crafty friends!  Hope you're having a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
hugs - 3.5"x 5"
Supplies: Yupo paper, Avery Elle hugs dies, Ranger Alcohol inks, air tool, heart gem

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! The alcohol inks look incredible together. Love the way you did the sentiment too! I so appreciate you playing along with us at Color Hues. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a GORGEOUS card! Love the background you created with the alcohol inks!Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I only commented on IG - beautiful job with the alcohol inks, and a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}