12 September 2020

yellows & greens

Playing along with the brand new Color Hues challenge from my friend Nancy!  I have a really hard time typing color instead of colour - haha. Challenge #1 is yellow & green.  I have some new stamps & dies from Taylored Expressions & Lori Craig that are perfect for these colours.

Color Hues #1

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend.
Glenda

Card details;
friend - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Field Notes
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla & Green Apple, watercolour paper & yellow scrap
Ink: Adirondack Black and Versafine Black
Accessories: Sizzix note paper embossing folder, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder, Taylored Expressions Field Notes dies, twine, EK Success punch, Derwent watercolour pencils, Tim Holtz water brush, mini paper clip

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Glenda! I love how you colored the flower and the embossed notebook background is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to stop by and leave a proper comment. I already mentioned that I love this card. It is so perfectly balanced all the way down to the small paperclip and cute little tied tags. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the texture and fabulous Clean & simple layout! Thank you so much for playing along with our first challenge over at Color Hues! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how perfectly the embossing folder and punch work together. And then the pretty flower and the green card base - it all comes together beautifully! Thanks for joining us for the very first Color Hues challenge! (And yes, so hard to leave the 'u' out.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Question, why do you want to leave the "u" out. I like see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}