12 September 2019

it's just a number

Hey crafty friends... welcome to another Seize the Birthday challenge. We are playing around with numbers this week.  I always find numbers a bit of a challenge... not sure why. I almost find this a little too cute for me, haha. However, I am proud of myself for creating this little scene (not one of my strong suits). I ran some brown card through an embossing folder to create the tree texture, cut out the branches and then cut out a bunch of leaves for the top.


Welcome to Annie, our new Surprise Party Guest! Be sure to head over to the blog to give her and the rest of the design team some love for their numeric wonders.



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
29 again?
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: Versafine Black
Paper: white card stock, SU! Chocolate Chip & Soft Sky, scraps of orange and green patterned paper 
Accessories: Paper Smooches speech bubble die, SU! leaf die, Copic markers, Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Love the expression on the cute birdie's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda that bird is a hoot and a perfect sentiment for him. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card!!!!!!! Happy Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little adorable scene! Especially love the tree and the leaves! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created a gorgeous scene Glenda, love the patterned bird and leaves. Yep I'd do 29 again lol! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous paper-piecing and scene creation! And of course I like the bit of sass to the sentiment. Altogether a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just so cute! The patterned leaves and the happy little bird are fun and brought a smile to my face! Thanks for the warm welcome as the DT's special party guest ~ I'm happy dancing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}