26 September 2019

gorgeous geo

I'm just going to apologize off the start for this late post. Apparently I lost a week somewhere in September! No good excuse ... just forgetfulness.

We are playing with geometric shapes this week at Seize the Birthday. I pulled out my hexagon dies (which are sadly underused) for this one as well as some long retired paper.  I rarely make cards with a kraft card base ... even though I love them.  So this is a card full of things I rarely do/use.  Hope you like it!


Be sure to head over to the blog to give our Surprise Party Guest Annie and the rest of the design team some love for their numeric wonders.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
birthday wishes
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co
Ink: Altenew Evening Grey
Paper:  kraft card base, My Mind's Eye retired patterned paper
Accessories: Lifestyle Crafts hexagon dies, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

8 comments:

  1. No apologies needed, life happens! Glad you got your geometric card In. Great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the patterned hexagons frame the sentiment. I don't use kraft a lot because the co-card giver in the house does NOT like it. :D Great card! (sounds like your September might be like my August... @_@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares if you're late to the party...life is so much more important. Great idea for our topping this week and great card! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the kraft card base shows off the hexagons. I like how you placed them around the sentiment. Great card Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that you'll make a great CAS card using geometric shapes, Glenda! Love your take on the Topping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design Glenda, love the combo of papers you've used and they pop against the kraft base. I'm also scraping in to everything at the last minute! My fave saying at the moment "ït is what it is"lol! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the assemble of all those different pattern papers! Me too, rarely use my hexagon dies. But I liked seeing this card, and glad you finally got to use your kraft cardstock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card with those patterned geometric shapes! I think I have that die too and you've inspired me to dust it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}