23 May 2019

pretty presents

Hey crafty friends!  Hope you are having a fabulous week so far. Remember last time when I said that balloons stressed me out? I think the Seize the Birthday theme this week, presents, might have stressed me out even more.  I lost count of how many times I tried to make this card... and I'm still not totally happy with.  Sometimes you just have walk away and say, good enough.  Right? There is some glitter (Wink of Stella) on the ribbon and bow but it's difficult to see


Hope you get a chance to play along with us! Last week I totally forgot to mention our new Surprise Party Guest Linda!  Sorry Linda!  So glad to have you joining us. Be sure to check out the rest of the fabulous designs by Linda and the rest of the team.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
celebrate - 4.25"x5.25"
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Real Red
Ink: Versamark Black, SU! Real Red
Accessories: washi tape, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, SU! enamel heart, Wink of Stella

11 comments:

  1. What my snarky sister Jo said... sweet and simple! I like the little added details on the washi tape, and of course the red gift wrap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that this stress you out because sometimes all you need is a sweet and simple card. This is it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry this stressed you out but I think your card is perfect. Love the red present and the touch of washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat little card - is it paper piecing or washi tape on the present? Either way, it looks great! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I walk away more times than not! I love your CAS style Glenda and this card is no exception!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card with the pop of red! The little details on the washi tape is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE the POP of red on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS card, love how the fonton the sentiment matches the bow on the present, cool! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect CAS card, Glenda! Love the touch of washi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}