23 June 2012

Weekend journey


Just a quick post for one of the Hero Arts Sketches this month.  On my travel theme kick again... surprise, surprise.  To get the grey on the sentiment, I inked the grey ink over the black.

Not much to add.. having a crafty weekend.  Working on some projects for this and that... really should be cleaning but oh wait, I have to craft instead.  Hee, hee.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend,
Glenda

Card details:
Journey - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps:  Hero Arts Roma Background & Airmail
Paper:  Studio Calico Abroad and Jillibean Soup kraft
Ink:  Memento Black and London Fog, VersaMark, VersaMagic Sea Breeze
Accessories: Basic Grey buttons - green, brown, & yellow, We R Memory Keepers grey button, Studio Calico Transportation veneer, Jillibean Soup baker's twine, EK Success 1.75" circle punch

8 comments:

  1. I have the same problem, I really should be cleaning, but the crafting has sucked me in! What a fun card, love the circles and the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the subtle background on the kraft! What a fun card!
    Cleaning? What?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the map with the kraft card base! The earthy colors are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, really, crafting is a far more important contribution to the world than cleaning, no? Love the subtle stamping on the cardbase and the fun patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you make your travel cards, because there isn't anyone better at them. :) I spy the little woodgrain arrow--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Perfect use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}