14 July 2011

Love this life

Got to play with my crafty gals (yippee!) the other night so whipped up another card for this week's Summer Card Camp colours. I have to say that the hardest colour for me in this is the brown.  I have more chocolate than regular brown so I was thrilled when I found this lovely card stock (in my stash) to go with the brown button. I kept feeling like I needed to add something else but finally stepped away and kept it clan and simple.  The sketch is based on Splitcoast Stampers Sketch #340.  I'm also throwing this in for Unity's Friends With Flair - a challenge I just learned about from Jocelyn.



Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.  Love my blog readers and love this life. Hope you do too.
Happy Thursday,
Glenda

Card details:
Love this life - 5.25" x 54.25"
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. All You Need
Paper:  Bazzill Basics Leather & Mudpie, SU! Kraft & Real Red & Very Vanilla
Ink: SU! Real Red & Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Basic Grey button, SU! twine, EK Success Zig Zag chain punch & corner rounder punch, Cuttlebug, Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing folder

8 comments:

  1. The texture makes the card! Great to see you the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great textures! I love the Unity stamps--so sweet and the slant is awesome. Great take on the summer camp challenge...it's fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta get that "Love" stamp. I've seen it a couple of times and just gotta have it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. And I am enjoying this class as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute! I love the tone on tone with the hint of red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Just enough, not too much. and the texture is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}