15 April 2011

I'm a reject - part III

Wasn't planning on posting again so soon but Amber is hosting another reject blog hop. This time it's for Paper Craft's Stamping Royalty. Love playing along and being a reject (what does that say about me?). She was fortunate enough to win but she also wants everyone to share their rejects as well. Here's one of mine. I submitted several but didn't win (my mojo was lacking on the lead up so I'm not surprised). I'll be trying again next year and will continue to submit to publications. This was one of my favourites....


Be sure to check out Paper Crafts Connection to see who all the winners are.
Thanks for stopping by... again. Have a great weekend.
Glenda

Card details:
thanks - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Verve Stamps Amazing Wishes
Paper: Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla & Tangerine Tango, Paper Crate Pink Plum - Raspberry
Ink: Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip
Accents: Bo Bunny brads, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker burlap button, Washi tape, Basic Grey button, PTI Rustic Jute Button Twine, EK Success Corner Rounder Punch, Scor Pal

2 comments:

  1. Great colors and flowers, Glenda. The Washi is a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}