14 May 2009

Inspired

As you are probably aware, A Muse is celebrating is 8th Anniversary right now and they have released a limited edition clear stamp set. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it but did manage to whip up this card... here's my little bit of anniversary inspiration. I can really see the potential of this set... it's going to be quite versatile. Can't wait to play with it a little more!

Spent an enjoyable evening stamping with some of my girls last night... thanks to Brandy, Joanna and Kyla for coming by. Always fun....

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netI'm happy because my office moved close to my house so I'm now only 2.5 km from work. I've been participating in Bike to Work Week this week but will continue cycling (or walking) to work as much as I can. Get some exercise, save some money, save the planet.... in my small little way. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

A quick reminder - check my class schedule for my upcoming May classes. The next one is on Saturday at Treasured Memories Scrapbooking in Duncan. Give Sharon and Carol a call and sign up!

Hope you are having a great week. Take care.... Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse 2009 Anniversary clear stamp set, dandelion, forever friends hc
Paper: A Muse Swiss Red note card, A Muse Red Madeira, black and vanilla card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, SU! real red
Accessories: A Muse black sheer ribbon, A Muse twinkle sticker, Marvy pink scallop oval punch, Sakura clear star gel pen.

5 comments:

  1. This is pretty; i lkie this stamp and the papers goed perfect with it. Well done :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the madeira paper! It is perfect for this card! I live close to work too and am able to walk. It is great during the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a perty one :) glad you got some time with the girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this? Love what you did here..very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Glenda. Love the layout and colors. The image looks great in red and the black border really looks nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}