07 January 2009

Announcing...

The sneak peeks are finished as the release happened last night but Iwanted to show you one of the cards I will be teaching at Treasured Memories Scrapbooking on January 17th. Big news too... I have scheduled another class at Treasured Memories! It will be on February 28th from 2 to 4 pm and I will be teaching five spring time cards! Call Sharon and Carol at the store to register (1-877-748-8054).

My other classes are listed on the right side of this page. I'll be previewing cards from those classes soon too.

You must get over to the A Muse website to check out all the new stuff (if your local store doesn't carry it)! New stamps, paper, polka dot envelopes, ribbon as well as the new design gallery and the A Muse Lounge! Check out the announcement at A Muse News.

Enjoy your day... Glenda

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Glenda - great color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv, luv it, can you say RED! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I wish I lived closer!!!! I would love to come to your classes!!! Come teach one in Calgary, ok??? tee heee

    This card is GREAT!!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}