23 May 2024

magnificent metallics

Ashwini has picked the theme of metallics for our Seize the Birthday challenge this time around.  My first card was completely different and didn't I didn't love it. So I went back to one of my standby techniques - alcohol inks. Much happier with this.


Be sure to stop by the blog to see the marvelous creations from the rest of the team as well as Surprise Party Guest Jolanda and previous winner, Johanna.


Have a terrific day and a wonderful upcoming weekend. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
Have a wonderful birthday - 5.5"x4.25"
Stamps: Waffle Flower Sweet Lattice Sentiments
Inks: Tsukineko Champagne, Ranger alcohol inks
Paper: Yupo, white card stock, shimmer paper
Accessoreis: MFT stitched rectangle die, Tim Holtz alcohol ink blower

8 comments:

  1. You created a lovely soft and neutral background with your inks. I like your card stock too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, such a pretty background created with AI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your card I think it's one of my favorites. Went back to your comfort zone with the background because it's stupendous. All it needed was a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glenda, this is perfect, and one I need to remember for those males we have to make cards for! The background is simple and amazing and the sentiment is just perfect to show off the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background! Turned out really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one reminds me of lava lamps!! Such a cool card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glenda, You have made a gorgeous and interesting card. Love your blog name~ Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not seen at neutral background with alcohol inks that I have loved as much as this. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}