29 September 2022

clean & simple

Happy Thursday friends.  I hope you are well and safe.  We've had (are having) some storms here in North America on the east coast of Canada and now in the southeastern US.  Thinking of you all! Thankfully we are having a lovely fall here on the Canadian west coast... I miss summer but am grateful for the continuing warm temperatures. Our winter storms will come soon enough!

The theme at Seize the Birthday this week, courtesy of our rock star leader Nancy, is clean & simple (CAS).  It's my go-to style so am grateful that Nancy chose it.  I decided to use some new goodies that I recently received from my friend Emily (thanks so much!). It's a little bit hard to see but I used acetate for the 'glass' underneath the 'beer' die. I'm a fan of hoppy beers and I have some friends & family who are too so it won't be hard to find someone to send this to. :)


Be sure to check out the blog for the rest of the spectacular designs from the rest of the team and our Surprise Party Guest, Åsa.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a terrific day.

Take care,
Glenda

Card details:
Hoppy Birthday
Stamps: MFT Here's to You stamp 
Ink: Distress Ink & Versafine Black
Paper: white card stock, watercolour paper (for the beer) and SU! Cajun Craze
Accessories: black paint (for splatter), white enamel accents, Tim Holtz Happy Hour dies, acetate

7 comments:

  1. Hopefully the winter storms hold off another couple months so that we can enjoy fall. The trees are changing here fast and I think it should be beautiful for this coming Thanksgiving weekend. Love your card, the beer mug is awesome. Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A impressive card for CAS and a beer drinker. I know one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Glenda, this beer looks so refreshing! Love the added spatters too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment!!! This will be a hit with someone for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you used acetate for the glass. Nice CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab masculine card, Glenda, and a great idea to use acetate for the glass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}