11 November 2021

a bunch of beverages

Over at Seize the Birthday, Jules has picked a beverages theme this week! No surprise... when it comes to a beverage theme, I picked cocktails! I used vellum for the martini glass and then some silver paper for the drink part - I've seen some shimmery drinks online lately but never actually consumed one.


Be sure to pop on over to the blog to check out the delicious creations from the design team and our Surprise Party Guest, Carol McFarland



Hope you have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday
Stamps: Trinity Stamps (martini glass and sentiment), Ellen Hutson/Julie Ebersole (shapes & lines)
Ink: Versafine Black, Versafine Claire Nocturne, Caroline Poole Daydream, Green Tea & Sauna
Paper: white card stock, MFT patterned paper, Yupo silver sparkle paper 
Accessories: Tim Holtz tiny attacher, washi tape, Trinity Stamps dew drops, vellum, clear embossing powder

8 comments:

  1. Love the "graphics" with your glass

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun with the abstract pops of colour! As far as the shimmer... if it doesn't add to the flavour, not sure I need it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Glenda! I love your pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same as me. When I think of beverages to celebrate, I go right to alcohol. I think that yours's is a martini.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you might enjoy this Topping! You made a really fun card! Hope you are enjoying your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! Cheers Glenda! Love those geometrics in your background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shimmery drinks?!? I dunno about them irl, but they look smashing on your card! Love the graphic background as well - suits the mood, doesn't it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the details you added to the silver cocktail! Awesome CAS design, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}