10 October 2019

crazy kids

Happy Thursday!  Hope you're having a good week.  Our theme at Seize the Birthday this week is kids... I admit I find this challenging so I just put some funky writing on some fun paper.  Does that count as a kids card?  I hope so.

Be sure to head over to the blog to give our Surprise Party Guest Annie and the rest of the design team some love for their adorable kidlet creations.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Appreciate your comments.  Have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.

Glenda

Card details:
Happy Birthday - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: SU! & VersaMark
Paper:  white card stock, Basic Grey retired patterned paper
Accessories: May Arts twine

11 comments:

  1. Of course it counts as a kid's card! You must have been overthinking this challenge. ;) The big multicoloured sentiment is very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely counts! I love the big fun sentiment. I have some of that patterned paper deep in my stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool card for anyone kids included. Heck you met my hubby ...he is a kid at 63! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby is a similar age and also a big kid!

      Delete
  4. Definitely would count! I am loving that funky background and the funky sentiment!! think it would count for anyone, in fact!! Wonderful job, Glenda!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know Glenda, I have grand kids that are 13 and 15. I often am stumped when it comes to making their card. This is a great inspiration for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card would work not only for a kid but also for a grown up! The patterned paper with the fun garlands and the twine you added look great along with the funky sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for a kid or anyone Glenda. Love all the elements on your card, especially the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card Glenda, the sentiment goes so well with the patterned paper! I agree with everyone this is great for kids of all ages, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the funky writing...I was going to ask what stamp you used! It's a fun card for any age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Paper Smooches alphabet set. :) Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}