16 September 2019

happy anniversary to mail it monday!


Wishing Mail It Monday a very happy 2nd anniversary! If you aren't familiar with Mail it Monday, it's goal is to "grow a community of card-mailers, not just card-makers." Although I do have a large stash of cards, going back several years, I also mail a lot.  My hubby jokes that I keep the post office in business! One thing I do to help me to remember to mail birthday cards is put a calendar reminder for a week before peoples' birthdays.  It is somewhat successful... haha.

The card I made for today is inspired by this card of Kimberly's. I made it for a crafty friend who loves rainbows. (Confession - I have been hoarding this paper for a looooong time). She sent me a very sweet 'miss you' card recently... we live on different sides of the continent so don't see each other often. I miss her a lot too... hope she likes this card. Since the theme today is mailing cards, I made a matching envelope. I always want to do this but rarely get the chance since I am usually grabbing a card to mail at the last minute. ;)


To complete the Mail It Monday theme, I'll be popping this in the mail today. :)

Congrats to Kimberly! Check out the festivities all this week and maybe try to mail a card to friend this week... just because.
Thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Card details:
You Add Color to my Life - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamps: Paper Smooches I Heart Art
Paper: Making Memories patterned paper (retired), white card stock, confetti paper (envelope)
Ink: Versafine Black, SU! Lucky Limeade
Accessories: sequins, We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}