04 July 2019

let's have drinks

Happy July friends! It is definitely my favourite month... full-on summer and birthday celebrations. Our Seize the Birthday theme this week is goes hand-in-hand with those... our topping is sunshine! Not sure why I always have a hard time with this... maybe because I don't have a lot of sun stamps. I decided to go easy on myself and use sunny paper with some cool beverages.


I want to welcome our new Surprise Party Guest, Su Mohr! Be sure to head over to the blog to give Su and the rest of the design team some love for their sunny creations.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
Let's Have Drinks - 4 7/8" x 4 7/8"
Stamps: Cathy Zielske (sentiments), Paper Smooches (drinks)
Paper: white & black card stock, SU! patterned paper
Ink:Versamark Black
Accessories: Copic markers

11 comments:

  1. Cute card with the sunny rays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card and sure wish I could have drinks with both of you! HUGS to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous background, I thought you had distressed the "rays" and looked really great, it still does, just surprised me that it was paper! I like how you added the beverages to show it as a great summer sunshiny card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Glenda and thanks for the reminder on using up dp. I have a stash that I always forget about! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Now you're talking! Yes, let's have drinks in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun with the sun ray background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tropical drinks are so cute!!! Perfect match with the sun rays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE the little tropical drinks. Such a perfect summer card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are obviously stamping sisters... we both used sunshine patterned paper and we both like a good (any, *koff*) excuse for a drink! :D Great colouring on your summer cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, you've escaped to pattern papers - wise choice, though! Its like the perfect background for the drinks! Love it - perfect summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect partnership, Glenda ... sunshine and tropical drinks ... both are delicious here! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}