22 November 2018

Tag - you're it!

Happy Thursday friends and happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.  It's our last Seize the Birthday challenge for 2018 and we are playing with tags.  I played with my Distress Oxide - I've used them so rarely so I am still learning but I think this turned out ok.


Thanks so much to our fall Surprise Party Guest, Marianne!  She's been fabulous ... be sure to head over to her blog and give her some love.  Remember to head over to our blog as well... check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team.  All the rules & regs are over there too. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a terrific holiday season and I look forward to seeing you in January!! I'll try to do a few posts in December.  

Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday tag
Stamps: AlteNew
Paper: Ranger Tag, black card stock
Ink: Distress Oxide, Versafine Black
Accessories: washi, enamel dots, Happy die from Altenew

8 comments:

  1. I'm still hit and miss with distress oxides, but this background looks great! I like the little touches of washi and enamel dots, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background looks great! And those small strip of washi tape are a great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your tag with the oxide inks turned out great. Love the colors and the little touch of washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it turned out great! Love the extra touch of washi tape. Wishing you a Happy Holiday and looking forward to next year. See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out fabulous! Don't give up on those Oxide Inks...somedays I can blend with them and some days I can't. There is a learning curve for sure! Happy Holidays to you my friend and thanks for being so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background looks fabulous, Glenda! Love the washi tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great tag, Glenda! I love your background and the washi tape is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}