23 November 2017

Playing with washi

Today's tag for Tracey's 25 days of Christmas Tags is inspired Kimber's cool tag on day 17. A friend sent me this Lawn Fawn set & dies as a gift so couldn't resist using it.


I really like how this turned out and think I might do some 'mass production' of this one. Plus it's a great way to use up some of the masses of washi tape I have.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!  Have a great weekend.
Glenda

Details:
merry christmas - 2"x3.75"
Stamps: Lawn Fawn happy happy happy
Ink: Versafine black
Paper: white & black card stock
Accessories: washi tape, Lawn Fawn sequins and happy happy happy die, gold & black baker's twine, SU! scallop tag punch

1 comment:

  1. This is great - bright and fun, and even uses washi tape, yay! I'm really liking the bold black of the merry and the twine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}