12 January 2017

Celebrate Everyday

Happy Friday eve crafty friends!  In my unemployed state, I've been crafting a bit more so wanted to share something I pulled together the other day.  Friends of ours got married last week - they got engaged just before Christmas and then eloped last week!  A romantic little ceremony on the beach - just the two of them, the marriage commissioner and the photographer. It sounded like the perfect day and I am so happy for them.  They are two wonderful people and I know they'll have a great life together.

I made a card to go with the little gift we got for them.  The sentiment perfectly sums up what I wanted to say and how perfect I thought their day was.


I really liked this card that I did a while ago so decided to try it again. Happy with how this turned out as well.  I had some left over background paper that I really wanted to use as well so decided to make an envelope to match.  Forgot to take a picture (oops!) so borrowed the picture my friend took last night when we went to visit.


Have to again thank Jenn for the original inspiration for this card & envelope.  

Hope you have a terrific day and a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Details:
Card - 4.5"x 5.75"
Stamps: Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases, Hero Arts map background
Paper: Canson Watercolour paper
Ink: Distress Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citrus, Versafine Black, Versamark
Accessories: Martha Stewart heart punch, A Muse white embossing powder, Glossy Accents

Envelope - 4.5" x 6"
Paper: Canson Watercolour paper; A Muse diagonal striped paper, black card stock
Ink: Distress Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citrus
Accessories: Thickers, Martha Stewart heart punch, Glossy Accents
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! A gorgeous background, and such a great sentiment for your friends. I really like the touch the little hearts give, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}