06 October 2016

Sweet!!!

Hey crafty friends... happy Thursday!  Hope you're having a great week!  I'm in my first week of unemployment (or as I'm told to say 'funemployment' - haha) - trying to enjoy it and keep busy.

This week is a 'topping free' week at Seize the Birthday.  I received a new Concorde & 9th stamp set (Sweet & Cool) from a friend so had to use this sentiment for my birthday card this week.  You may not be able to see it but the cherry has Glossy Accents on it and the icing has glitter.




Hope you can play along with us!  Be sure to check out the blog and the rest of the fabulous designs from the rest of the team.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a terrific day and wonderful weekend.  Always appreciate your comments.
Glenda

Card details:
Have a Sweet Birthday - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Concorde & 9th Sweet & Cool, Paper Smooches Hullabaloo 
Paper: white card stock, MME (happy background paper), Jillibean Soup (yellow), blue patterned scrap
Ink: Versamark Black, SU! Old Olive
Accessories: EK Success 1.75" circle punch & corner rounder punch, Glossy Accents, MS ultrafine crystal glitter, black enamel dot, Copic marker
SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card design! Fun color combination~
    I am so excited to be the Surprise Guest Designer at STB with you amazing ladies!
    have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a close up look at the background,to see if you stamped it, or if it was designer paper. If you did stamp it, you did a great job. Love the contrasting colors on this fun card. The little accents like the cherry and the frosting really make a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love the fun papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background paper and your sweet little cupcake glossy and all! Great Birthday card! Try to enjoy your time off work and I will continue to pray that something comes up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet card with that cute cupcake. The background paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like to call myself "gainfully unemployed". :D Great use of patterned paper with the cute cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the fun and fear of being out of work! I hope you find something perfect soon : )

    Your card is darling I really love that cupcake!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}