16 June 2016

Happy Day

Hope you are have a great week crafty friends! I am enjoying some time off work - celebrating my official graduation with my school friend and then off to visit family for a few days.

The Seize the Birthday challenge is 'topping-free' this week so I just did some mucking around to see what I could come up with.  Ended up with this rare 'stamp-free' card that encompasses three of my favourite Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twist Citron and Seedless Preserves. Hope you like it.


Hope you can play along with us.  All the details, as well as the rest of the terrific design team creations, are on the blog.


Enjoy the rest of your week and have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
G

Card details:
Happy Day - 4.25"x4.25"
Paper: White card stock
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon, Twist Citron and Seedless Preserves
Accessories:  Pebbles letter stickers, sponge, sequins, TCW Retro Squares stencil, EK Success corner rounder punch

6 comments:

  1. I have these colours but haven't tried combining them... now I think I will! Enjoy some deserved time off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! stencil!! I love your fun design!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are going to be enjoying yourself for a few days..well deserved! Super fun card Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is just so cool! Love the stamp free card you have created, very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cool! I LOVE the stenciled background--and the colors are perfect, too! Thanks for having me as a guest at Seize the Birthday! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}