13 June 2013

Seize the Birthday - Celebrate

Happy Thursday everyone!  Time for another Seize the Birthday Sketch!  Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies and they are offering a $12 gift card to their store.

I decided to go very spring and very feminine with the card this week.  The sketch (see below), from Jen, is super fun and went well with the flowers I got from A Day for Daisies.



Hope you can play along this week.  All of the guidelines are here!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a terrific day.
Glenda

Card details:
Celebrate - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: A Day for Daisies flowers, Paper Smooches sentiment
Paper: white card stock, My Mind's Eye pink (retired), Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade (yellow and orange), A Muse Studio Sage
Ink: A Muse Studio Sage
Accessories: Basic Grey button, Jillibean Soup twine, EK Success corner rounder punch, Copic markers, A Muse Studio black and white pearls

14 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image, I love how geometric the flowers are. Great card design and coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, flowers! And super-cute ones, too. The colour-blocked background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty and just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Springy and feminine - you go girl!! I gotta say, you nailed the pink on this one (teehee). Awesome interpretation of the challenge - very polished card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love how you matched the coloring of the flowers with the pattern paper colors too!! Those flowers are just so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Glenda - love all the patterned papers and the pretty flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun...it reminds me of sherbet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fresh and fun, Glenda!! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really awesome Card. I came here through
    http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/seize-birthday-19-sketch-by-jen-nelson.html

    I think your card is the best in the lot in that challenge. All the best

    Happy birthday messages to all visitors of this lovely blog

    Sajith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I love the fun bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooooh, this is so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}