31 May 2013

Laugh Today

Happy Friday!  It's my turn over at Paper Made Bakery... here's a little sneak.


I love this kit so much... so much fun and so easy to make a 'no stamping' card (which is tough for me). I know I will continue to use it in the coming weeks and months, it is so versatile!

We suffered a loss in our family this past week so we are doing our best to focus on the happy moments.  I thought the sentiment 'laugh today' was very appropriate.  A gentle reminder to cherish those you love, whoever they may be, because you never know when they might not be there.

Big hugs to all.  Thanks so much for stopping by.
Glenda

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are channeling your grief through happy thoughts with your creativity. I'm so sorry for your loss, Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your loss. I find crafting therapeutic! I love the sneak
    Peek. Off to see the rest! Love the pins! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the sneak is any indication, I'm going to like this!
    Sympathy and hugs, Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headed over to see your creation!

    I'm so sorry to hear that you had a loss this week-- bless your hearts! I'm praying for God's comfort and peace during this difficult time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glenda, a big hug to you.
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss in your family.
    That sneak looks delicious ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}