23 February 2013

You colo(u)r my world

Happy Saturday all... hope your weekend is going well so far.  No complaints for me as I had yesterday off as a flex day.  Love my three day weekends.  Managed to go to yoga for the first time in two months... oh boy, did I need that!  Must not let it go so long until the next class.

I feel like my mojo is a little lacking these days so thought I would jump-start it by doing a challenge card before tackling some publication submissions.  This is "2 for 1" card.  I'm playing along with the Cool Shades challenge over at Paper Smooches Sparks (see colours below) and the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  I love this sentiment but always think it looks funny without the 'u' in colour.  Plus, my spell check always underlines 'color' to say it's incorrect.  Hee, hee.  Couple of notes about the card: there is Diamond Glaze on the camera lens (didn't show up well in the photo) and I adhered the base of the clip right to the card and popped up the other side so I could put the ribbon in. It's how a clip would normally be on a clip board so I figure it works!



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!  Hope you have time to get crafty.
Glenda

Card details:
You Color My World - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Clipboards, Perpetual Bliss & Word Salad
Paper:  SU! Very Vanilla, Paper Crate On Trend (wood grain), Basic Grey True Love (blue), A Muse school lined paper
Ink:  SU! Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Paper Smooches Notebook Basic die & Clipboard die, Cuttlebug, May Arts ribbon, A Muse Studio twinkle stickers, EK Success corner rounder punch, JudiKins Diamond Glaze

13 comments:

  1. Great card Glenda. Love the use of the new PS stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little pop of fuchsia ribbon... and I wish I'd thought to add that little touch to the clipboards I've lugged around in my professional life! Fun, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design! I love that clipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab' card Glenda!
    Love the design and these yummy colors!!
    have a great Sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper choices and use of the challenge colours! I love that pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! But must tell you, your mojo is WAY AHEAD of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOVE this card, Glenda! I love the design with the idea of making a clipboard!!! FUN FUN FUN! And that hot pink ribbon is the perfect touch! YOU nailed this challenge! FAB:)

    ps...THANKS so much for leaving love on my blog while I was away! It was so nice to come home from Jamaica to lots of love and encouragement! THANK YOU for making my day:)

    ps2....I LOOOOOOOOVE your new do!!! Sassy and Sexy:) LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that woodgrain clipboard!!! And all of the paper piecing is fabulous too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! That bright pink ribbon really finishes this card! And your patterned camera is so cool! Wish I could buy one like that for real! :-)
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a U in colour girl too! It's just not right without it... Love the patterned paper you used for your card and the gloss on the lens is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rocked these colors. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Glenda! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}