18 January 2013

Friday Farewell


Happy Friday everyone! No super happy today as it's my last post over at Skipping Stones Design.  Sniffle, sniffle... will definitely miss it.  The team is absolutely fantastic and I have to thank Heather for the opportunity and the fabulous stamps. Also, a big thanks Katie and Stephanie for all of their coordination excellence.  Remember, there is still a sale going on at Skipping Stones Design!  Great chance to stock up.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day and a fabulous weekend.
Glenda

2 comments:

  1. That must be bitter sweet for you...but you have done an outstanding job!
    Love your green card Glenda!

    Happy Sunday to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome! I love the margarita and the little bit of glitter after the sentiment. I'm sorry about SSD ending, but I agree with Alexandra that you've done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}