24 September 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - Picture Perfect


It's Picture Perfect week over at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge and I'm playing along on my 'off' week.  This is the lovely inspiration photo.


I was inspired by the colours, clean lines and the 'light' feeling of the photo.  This is what I came up with.  Hope you like it. It's a little random so I'm not sure about it but I was trying to experiment outside of my comfort zone.


Hope you can play along this week!  All the details are on the Paper Smooches Sparks blog.  Be sure to see the fabulous creations by the team!
Thanks for stopping by,
Glenda

Card details:
hello - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Paper Smooches Chit Chat, Friendly Flowers (dotted line) and Alphadot
Paper: white card stock, Bo Bunny Alora (green)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Pear Tart, VersaMagic Sea Breeze
Accessories: washi tape, Studio Calico veneer, A Muse Studio Onyx pearl

7 comments:

  1. Glenda, I really like the graphic nature of your card -- super-clean and I can definitely see the inspiration piece in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inspiration and your fabulous card pulls in all of the different elements and especially the pop of lime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great graphic card...love the use of washi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely like how graphic this card is! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic graphic card! You so pulled it off! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOOOOVE this, Glenda! Super graphic and modern! FUN! THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}