18 September 2012

No cheer?

Hey there.... there is a blog hop over at Skipping Stones Design today featuring the new set, Cheers!  I, unfortunately, am not playing along today since the Canadian and US postal services have conspired to deprive me of my stamps. It's been about three weeks!  I'm not sure how stamps can travel overseas faster than a few thousand kilometres on the same continent!  Oh well, I'm sure they'll arrive today... hee, hee.  I will whip something up with this new set as soon as I can.
Hope you care having a great week!
Glenda

3 comments:

  1. That's too bad your stamps didn't arrive (especially after that long!). I hope they arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad that your stamps didn't come in time to play along. :( I hope they show up very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Australia - i feel your pain

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}