17 April 2012

Colourful CAS

It always surprises me (read: frustrates) when I spend forever doing a clean and simple card.  This one took several sheets of white card stock and went through several design changes.  Thank goodness I have lots of white card stock!  I've been avoiding the latest Paper Smooches Sparks challenge (photo below) because I just didn't know what to do.  This is what I came up with... inspired by the colours (not quite the same shades) and the clean & graphic design.  I just got Word Salad today so decided I had to use this sentiment.  I have a washi tape addiction going on right now so wanted to use some of that too...



ETA - A huge congrats to my friend Emily Leiphart for being one of newest Hero Arts hostesses.  Now I know two of this talented group!  Cheiron was announced on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are having a great week!
Glenda

Card details: 
You Color My World - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Word Salad & Smarty Pants
Paper:  white card stock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Cadmium Orange

6 comments:

  1. awesome card...great take on the Sparks...love that little crayon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A*ma*zing1 I love the CAS design. Fab take on the picture! Don't you hate going through paper when you make an "oops?" Drives me nuts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed this one, Glenda! It's so cute! I need to jump on that washi tape train as I always love projects made with it. I have a buncha rolls, but have yet to use them. I don't really know why... Anyway, love the card! And Word Salad was my first PS set, just a few months ago. Now I'm a club member and lovin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've had many of those days. who says cas is easy. good thing you stuck it out because it is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}