08 January 2012

So amazing

Love the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenges and this one was particularly fabulous (see image below).  Took me a while to decide what I wanted to do... but in the end, I went super CAS.  Hope you like it (and hope the gals over at the Sparks blog do too!).  Though about adding some embellishments... but stepped away.  Sometimes less is more... know what I mean?




Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day.
Glenda

Card details:
Amazing friend - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: Paper Smooches Chit Chat, PTI Communique Curves sentiments (3 dots)
Paper: white and black card stock
Ink:  SU! Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant, VersaMagic Mango Madness
Accessories:  none (gasp!)

8 comments:

  1. Just from the thumbnail I knew I'd love this card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is perfect just the way it is. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, is this card ever fantastic! I love the simplicity, I love the clean and clear message it portrays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know JUST what you mean! Sometimes I can do less, and sometimes it's just gotta be more. I LOVE this, Glenda!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this CAS card Glenda...perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! I love how CAS it is, and the fabulous sentiments with different colors =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Glenda, totally AWESOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}