20 November 2011

Sunday shakin'

Happy Sunday!  Hope you are having a great weekend.  I whipped up this card for the Splitcoast Stampers Winter Clean & Simple Design Team Search Challenge #1 - ribbon and designer paper and the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World (surprise, surprise, I picked the alcoholic beverage card...hee, hee).  Hope you like this fun little card.


Thanks for stopping in.  I always appreciate it.
Cheers,
Glenda

Card details:
What's shaking? - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps:  A Muse Studio Tini Time
Paper:  SU! Old Olive, Cosmo Cricket Social Club - Martini, cream card stock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, SU! Old Olive
Accessories: Basic Grey Button, We R Memory Keepers Cinnamon Floss, A Muse Studio Cranberry pearl and Vanilla ribbon, circle punch

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Where did you find that fun paper? I love everything about this card and I'm not just saying that because there's a martini involved - although that does bias me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this paper you used...this card is so fun...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and design!! Gorgeous card, Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Glenda! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}