05 July 2011

Just a note

This is another one of my scheduled publication reject posts while I'm busy with summer work. I submitted this one for Paper Craft's Go-To-Sketches and Card A Day. Really love how this came together. Simple but has some character.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a great day!
Glenda

Card details:
just a note - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: PTI Daily Designs Sentiments
Ink: SU! Real Red
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Basic Black, October Afternoon Thrift Shop – One of a Kind
Accessories: PTI Rustic Jute Button Twine, SU! cork & Vintage Trinkets brads, Big Shot & Originals Die - Flower Layers #3

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Glenda!! I love those sweet little brads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! The cork is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cork flower layered on that patterned paper!!! Looks fabulous!!! And those brads are super cool too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}