01 June 2011

It's a banner Wednesday

Not quite sure how it got to be June already, but here it is. I realized I hadn't posted for a few days so thought I would share this bright and cheerful card with you. This plays along with Ribbon Carousel's RCC5 - Anything Goes and SCS Clean and Simple Challenge 118 - banners (from a few weeks ago). I've been hoarding my washi tape so this uses a bunch of it (although I still have lots... LOL).


ETA - I hope it's a banner day for the Vancouver Canucks for Game #1 of the Stanley Cup Finals. GO CANUCKS!

Hope you are having a great week.
Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate your comments.
Glenda

Card details:
celebrate you - 4.25"x5.5"
Stamps: PTI Take Three Summer
Paper: SU! Whisper White
Ink: A Muse Studio Onyx
Accent: SU! buttons, Washi tape, The Twinery Charcoal Baker’s Twine, paper piercer

3 comments:

  1. Love this one! Great flags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Glenda!! I just love those pennants--clever how you looped the twine around the edges of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and white check washi tape? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}