14 February 2011

Random Amusing Challenge #103

Hope everyone is having a great Monday so far. I survived my busy week last week... and now I've realized the next couple of weeks are going to be busy. No rest for the wicked!

This week's challenge is to make a card for someone you love. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day here but thought I would use the spirit of the day as inspiration for the challenge. It's my hubby's birthday soon so thought I would whip up this birthday card for him. If you play along, please share your creation below and link back here from your post. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the keyword GRAC103. Thanks to everyone who played along with the gingham challenge a couple of weeks ago.



Tomorrow, I will share with you my first ever published card! It's on page 78 of the March/April edition of Paper Crafts Magazine, as part of the World Card Making Day Contest. It's appropriate as the name of the card is Love Note.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.
Glenda

Details:
love you - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamps: A Muse Happy Everything, PTI Shapes by Design
Paper: A Muse White and Sage, SU! Kraft and Basic Black
Ink: A Muse black dye ink, Versamark
Accessories: Slice Elite, Slice Wedding and Remember This design cards, paper piercer, brad



2 comments:

  1. Here you go Glenda - my first true playing along.
    http://slow-jo.blogspot.com/2011/02/pink-tree-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I still think yours is prettier - but that's just because you used my fav colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}