20 October 2010

Color Dare 81

Welcome to this week's Color Dare - Peach Parfait, Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand. I must admit that I had a hard time with this one and I'm not 100% happy with it. Pastels are hard for me so it was difficult to incorporate the peach in here. I hope you like it. Be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team.

Hope you are brave enough to play along with the Color Dare! Thanks so much for stopping by. If you are looking for another challenge, be sure to check out my inspiration challenge from Monday.

ETA - Exciting news! My card was featured on Soup Spotting over at the Jillibean Soup Blog! Yipppeee!

Glenda

Card details
A little ocean note - 3.5"x5"
Stamps: A Muse Shell, Coral and Little note
Paper: A Muse Latte and White, SU! Rich Razzleberry, Bazzill (peach - not sure of the name)
Ink: Memento Sand and VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria
Accessories: A Muse Latte Pretty Pearl, EK Success green corner rounder punch, SU! Word window punch, Fiskars scallop border punch, Copic E33 Sand, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, sponge

6 comments:

  1. Glenda, this is wonderful! I love how you incorporated the peach in the design--that coral is fantastic! I love the layout of this one and the little pearl...well that is just soooo perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach is a tough one for me too. I bought a pack of orange chiffon notecards when they first came out and I still haven't managed to use them up. It look great with the razzleberry though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the rounded corners on the focal image and the coral with the clam shell is great. Lovely use of this week's colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coral and the shell stamped image. And congrats for soap spotting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, Glenda. So subtle and elegant! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely lovely! The color combo is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}