16 August 2010

Random Amusing Challenge 78

Happy Monday! Hope you are enjoying your summer. Really hard to believe it's mid August. I'm happy to be melting in the heat here although I know it's not everyone's cuppa'.

The challenge this week is to use green and blue on your card or project. 'Green and blue CAN be seen'. This is a colour combination I have a hard time with but am enjoying playing with more and more. I love green but not blue so it's definitely one of those love/hate things. If you play along, please leave a comment here and a link back here from your post. If you upload to an online gallery, please use the keyword GRAC78.


Thanks for stopping by. I've had a very unproductive few days as far as household chores go (did I mention I'm not domestic?) so must get at it! Ugh...
Have a great week.
Glenda

Card details:
happy birthday - 4.25"x4.25"
Stamps: A Muse Sailboat, Happy Birthday MG
Paper: A Muse Robin's Egg Blue and Grass Green Shimmer Couture, Xerox Color Expressions Elite white card stock, SU! striped paper
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Bamboo Leaves
Accessories: Copics - Dark Bark E49, Spanish Olive YG97, Cadmium Yellow Y15 and Cool Shadow BG10, Tim Holtz Mini Fasteners, Basic Grey Precision File Kit, EK Success 2 inch square punch

8 comments:

  1. Here is my green/blue card:

    http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com/2010/08/snail-mail.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to play :)
    http://creativegrace.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/08/green-and-blue-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my card
    I hope you like it, my son did as it was his b'day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my creation!
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2010/08/summer-garden-swinging.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my card:
    http://shellymc2.blogspot.com/2010/08/creative-inspirations-summer.html
    Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome challenge Glenda!!! Here is my card. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge my entry www.crafty-capers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}