14 December 2009

Random Amusing Challenge #48

This one is to make a card for a friend. We are all so busy with the holidays (some of us very behind... oh well, I will not stress out), just take a few minutes to make a card for a friend. Maybe they need cheering up, maybe they've been sick, maybe just 'cuz'. This card is for a friend who just had surgery and I know the sub is her favourite stamp (or one of them anyway). As always, try to use a little A Muse on your card. If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword GRAC48. Thanks to Cheiron for playing along last week.

I know snow is pretty and peaceful but I've had enough of it in my life. It makes the roads chaos and eventually, it gets dirty, and not so pretty! So I'm wishing for the snow to go away!

Have a great week. Hope you have time to be creative during this busy time.

Glenda

Card details:
Stamps: A Muse Submarine, Thinking of You hc
Paper: A Muse white note card, A Muse Ocean shimmer couture, A Muse Papaya, white and black card stock
Ink: A Muse black dye ink
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spica pen, A Muse twinkle stickers, paper piercer, Victorian blade for Marvy Paper Trimming Buddy

3 comments:

  1. Tee hee...
    http://creativegrace.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/12/grac48-make-a-card-for-a-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my card! www.crafty-capers.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}