08 November 2009

November... a week late

When I started this calendar project, I had every intention of posting them on the first day of the month. Problem was I was travelling last Sunday and completely forgot. Oops! Maybe I'm in denial about November and the coming of winter.

I'm doing some calendar classes so check out my schedule. Also, here are all the details about this fantastic project.

Hope you are having a great weekend. I'm off to be crafty!

Glenda

Page details:
Stamps: A Muse Three Cups and Life's simple pleasures
Paper: A Muse Juliette Green and Madeira Brown
Ink: A Muse Rich Cocoa
Accessories: A Muse twinkle sticker, Spica pen, SU! word window punch

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fun and crafty weekend. This calendar makes me want a cup of cocoa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & commenting! I appreciate it so much. An extra little thank you if you are a regular follower. Big hugs to all! :D {Anonymous comments not allowed - too much spam!}